So yeah… I am going to start a blog. Even though my sister told me not to cause blogs are so overrated. Hmm, now, what will my blog be about? Makeup, fashion, nail art, cats, food, things to do in San Antonio Texas, how to be broke, maybe a weight loss journey. No instead, my beat is new. Hot Mess. The one I’m making up on the spot. This blog will be about my life, views, and fun. Some days the post will just be makeup, fashion, and how I am on my weight loss goals. And some days I’ll talk about deep and satisfying. I know this is unorthodox, especially since I am a marketing major I should know every blog or press needs a beat. But I have never been one to play by the rules or even the same games everyone else is playing. I like making up my own. Who knows? Maybe this will fail, or I’ll get bored with it, but for now, join me on this adventure.
Now, who am I? My name is Carolyn, and I am a 5th year senior at UTSA who’s a socially awkward butterfly. I am majoring in Marketing and Accounting. Live in SATX and about to feel 22. That’s about it can’t give away too much. I still need content after all, but since I like games, let’s play one to get to know me.
- What are three words to describe yourself? Creative, Annoying, Quirky
- Do you think aliens exist? Yea, there is so much we don’t know in the universe be crazy not to.
- Perfect Pizza? Pepperoni and Pineapples
- Favorite book? So many, but it is a three-way tie between The Great Gatsby, Fahrenheit 451, and Frankenstein.
- What’s your life motto? Amor Fati! It’s Latin for love of one’s fate. You can’t control it, so love it.
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself? I love my way of thinking. It’s different and straightforward but makes sense. At least to me.
- What are your hobbies? Well, let’s see. I am pretty basic. Netflix, reading, nail art, cats, watching movies, and eating.
- If money was no object, what would you do in life? I’ll be a housewife. Judge me, I don’t care.
- What is your star sign? I’m a Leo so take that with a grain of salt or take it as a warning haha
- Favorite color? Blue and Purple
- Cats or Dogs? Cats all my life and will always be that way
- What was your last dream? I think I was in France calling the bank to let them know then they said no, you have money. So yeah I was broke in France lol
- What is your favorite holiday? Halloween! I’m a huge, scaredy-cat, but I love dressing up.
- What do you value most in a partner? Humor, if he can’t make me laugh, then no reason to talk.
- If you could go back in time, where would you go? I would go to the 1960s, probably but maybe a different state like California.
- How many purses do you own? 14ish haha, but I only really use like four, one for each season.
- Where is one place you want to visit before you die? Oh, goodness hmm Russia, Lichtenstein, Australia, and Mexico City. Then the Seven Wonders of the World
- Do you have any scars? Oh yeah, a lot on my legs. One on my tummy, and a few on my heart. Lolz
- Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? Hmm, I guess looks for intelligence, for I’m not that bright at times.
- Best song to dance to? That’s hard to say, but I will go with Boot Scootin’ Boogie
And there is that the first post of my blog. Let’s see what will come to my mind next! Oh, and that photo is of me as a baby.